Burna Boy has released his first solo single of 2021, "Kilometre."
Produced by Chopstix, the track boasts a dub-y atmosphere counterbalanced by the quick step of the drums. The track finds Burna Boy reflecting on how far he's come during his career and brushing aside all doubters: "When was the lat time somebody did it like this?/Too much ice on my bomboclat wrist/That's why everybody hating on me like Chris."
Though it's his first solo offering of 2021, "Kilometre," isn't Burna Boy's first track of the year. In February, he teamed up with Becky G for "Rotate," while he also recently featured on Justin Bieber's "Loved by You," off the pop star's new album, Justice .
Burna Boy released his most recent album, Twice As Tall , last August. While no formal plans for a follow-up have been announced, he said in an interview with Zane Lowe on Apple Music 1, "I'm definitely planning to drop my next album this year. Especially, at the same time I dropped the last one. I'm trying to do that as long as I can."
- The top 20 best-selling Christmas songs of all time
- Demobbed boy band members promise big comebacks
- The Strokes, Hamilton Leithauser and more release new music: what you should listen to today
- On a Summer Night in Selma, an Eerie Carnival Comes to Town
- Everything you should know about 'Kingdom Hearts 3' before it comes out
- Biden previews new North Korea strategy distancing himself from Trump, Obama
- Williams, Schiller, Srouji: What Apple's new executive titles really mean
- Car tax rates are 'confusing' and 'should be made fairer' under new rules changes
- Is COVID wave 2 over? Positivity rate below 5% for 14 days, but experts say end still far
- Kobe Bryant Launching New Podcast for Kids - and Says Coaching His Daughters Helped Inspire Him
- The real star of the premiere of the new season of 'The Bachelorette' is Cat Man
- Thai Cave Rescue: The Watery Trap Is Now Empty
- Are EVs ready for our roads and vice versa?
- Joe Biden the boring radical quietly outshines Donald Trump the predictable showman
- In 'The Last Jedi,' the Heroes Are Finally More Than Just 'the Good Guys'
- How climate change is causing 'mega-fires' and forcing people to migrate in Portugal
- What to See at the Venice Biennale
- WNBA Commissioner Cathy Engelbert Remembers Kobe Bryant as an 'Advocate' for Women's Basketball
- LoveSac: What Investors Need to Know
- Group of Bishops Using Influence to Oppose Kerry
Burna Boy Reflects on How Far He’s Come on New Song ‘Kilometre’ have 418 words, post on www.rollingstone.com at April 29, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.