Recently, a video of Oscar-winning composer AR Rahman walking off the stage at an event after the anchor spoke in Hindi went viral on social media. In the said video from the event for the promotions of the musician’s upcoming production 99 Songs , the anchor is seen posing a question to the film’s hero Ehan Bhatt in Hindi, following which Rahman is seen exclaiming, “Hindi?”, and walking off the stage. Now, in an interview with Bollywood, the music composer has finally revealed the reason behind his action. AR Rahman explained, “What happened is, we are doing a three language launch. Hindi is already launched and we are coming to Tamil Nadu. So there are certain kinds of protocol on the stage. We are talking to Tamil audiences who are already saying that Ehan is very fair. So I told her (the anchor) to speak in Tamil and follow the protocol.” “I think she wanted to be kind to Ehan and he understands Hindi better and so she talked in Hindi. So I said, ‘Hindi?’ and I had to leave the stage. After that other people had to come on stage. So people put this one and one two and… Read full this story
- 'I learned Thai like a song': The Serpent star Ellie Bamber tells how she mastered a new language and perfected her German accent for role in grizzly BBC crime thriller
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Jaya Prada reveals Rajesh Khanna would reach very late on the set; first eat vada pav, give one shot and pack up
- 'I was so often the butt of jokes that Prince Philip once asked me if I was really that bad': Late comedian DES O'CONNOR reveals in his uproarious memoir how the nation laughed along as he was mercilessly mocked by friends Morecambe and Wise
- Pregnant Brooke Vincent reveals she's expecting a second baby BOY and admits life in lockdown with son Mexx, 15 months, has been 'carnage'
- Pregnant Christine Lampard, 41, enjoys a park stroll with daughter Patricia, two, as she's seen for the first time since revealing she's expecting her second child with husband Frank
- 'I wanted the priest who hurt me to be terrified and burn in hell for ever': Actor GABRIEL BYRNE reveals a terrible secret and how he tried to confront his tormentor
- REVEALED: Capitol Police REJECTED offers of National Guard help days before MAGA riot 'because they didn't want images of military troops on the Hill'
- Bollywood extended life of my songs, says Sauda Khara Khara singer Sukhbir
- 'If people accept Chikni Chameli, why not a Launda song?'
- Every over-50 to get jab by MAY: Ministers reveal new pledge to vaccinate 32m within 16 weeks - as Matt Hancock says 2.3million have had dose already with tally rising by 200,000-a-day
AR Rahman Reveals Why He Walked Off The Stage When Anchor Spoke In Hindi At 99 Songs Event have 454 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at April 10, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.