Zed and Addison, your basic star-crossed zombie/cheerleader high school couple, are coming back for more. Disney Channel has greenlighted Zombies 3 , the second sequel in the popular movie franchise, with Milo Manheim and Meg Donnelly reprising their lead roles. Following 2018's Zombies and last year's sequel, Zombies 3 will take an interstellar turn. Zed (Manheim) and Addison (Donnelly) are beginning their final year at Seabrook High in the town that's become a safe haven for monsters and humans alike. Zed is anticipating an athletic scholarship that will make him the first Zombie to attend college, while Addison is gearing up for Seabrook's first international cheer-off competition. Then suddenly, extraterrestrial beings appear around Seabrook, provoking something other than friendly competition. Zombies and Zombies 2 ranked as the No. 1 telecast among kids 6-11 and tweens 9-14 for the entire year they debuted, Dis Channel said. "After the enormous success of Zombies 2, we wanted to raise the stakes in this third and final installment," said Lauren Kisilevsky, VP Original Movies at Disney Branded Television. "So when the ultimate outsiders descend on Seabrook, our team of cheerleaders, zombies and werewolves must band together to face a threat of galactic proportions that… Read full this story
- Fulham return to the Premier League as Tom Cairney fires 10-men up
- How old is Chris Pine, what films has the Star Trek actor been in and was he dumped by Love Island’s Samira Mighty?
- How old is Chris Pine, what films has the Star Trek actor been in and was he dumped by Love Island’s Samira?
- 10 movies you absolutely must see this summer, from 'Avengers' to young Han Solo
- Every Dwayne Johnson movie character (including 'Skyscraper'), definitively ranked
‘Zombies 3’: Disney Channel Digs Up Second Sequel; Meg Donnelly & Milo Manheim Return As Franchise Goes Intergalactic have 288 words, post on deadline.com at March 22, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.