We have some brand new posters for Zack Snyder’s Justice League , this time in black and white. HBO Max is gearing up to release the fabled Snyder Cut later this month and the marketing machine is ramping up. In this case, we have a few new looks at the team gathered together as they get ready to face down Darkseid and Steppenwolf. The posters feature Batman, Superman, Aquaman, Wonder Woman, The Flash and Cyborg in various arrangements. In each case, they look very much like the heroes fans have come to expect in the DCEU . But instead of being bathed in color, the studio has opted to release this particular batch in black and white. This is, at least in part, because Zack Snyder intends to release a black and white version of the movie as well. Warner Bros. spent an extra $70 million or so to make this happen (on top of the original, massive $300 million budget). They might as well get their money’s worth. RELATED: Ray Fisher Provides Details Behind Alleged Racist Conversations on Justice League Set In addition to the posters, HBO Max has announced a partnership with Footaction as well as The Heroes… Read full this story
- Justice League Review Roundup: How Bad Is It?
- New Aquaman poster revealed, fans hoping for another trailer
- Jason Momoa Is the Larger-Than-Life Superhero
- 'Black Panther' proved there's a demand for more diverse superhero movies. Will Hollywood deliver?
- Cleverman’s racial daring gives it an edge most superhero stories can’t match
- DC Comics, '12 Years a Slave' writer put spotlight on disenfranchised heroes
- Facebook deletes angry DC fanboy group trying to bring down 'Black Panther'
- Team Geek's Favorite Movies of 2017
- Aquaman's sweat comes in handy in extended footage
- Rejoice, HBO's 'Watchmen' Finally Has a Premiere Date
Zack Snyder's Justice League Posters Assemble the Ultimate DC Superhero Team in Black & White have 292 words, post on movieweb.com at March 2, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.