Yami Gautam made an impressive debut in Bollywood opposite Ayushmann Khurrana in Shoojit Sircar’s 2012 film Vicky Donor . Within a short span, the actress has wooed the audience with impressive acts in films like Kaabil , Uri: The Surgical Strike and Bala . However, the journey hasn’t been easy for this beauty from Himachal Pradesh. In a recent interaction with Pinkvilla, Yami who recently completed 11 years in showbiz, opened up about her journey, being asked to ‘dress her age’ and ‘aim at looking younger’ and much more. Speaking about how her eleven-year journey hasn’t been an easy one, the Badlapur actress told the news portal, “Of course it was very tough. There are so many things which you have to handle. (Sometimes) anyone saying anything on your face, you don’t know what it means and don’t know what to do. There could be people having opinions on the way you dress for a meeting, on the way you do your makeup, hair or how you carry yourself.” Yami narrated an incident from her early days in the industry when a top casting director told her to ‘dress her age’ when she had gone to audition for a role…. Read full this story
- Acting As a Profession - Proper Set Behavior For Principle and Extra Actors
- Being a HERO - Interview With Laurett Ellsworth Arenz
- Twilight Halloween Party Ideas
- Real Housewives Of Orange County: Gina Kirschenheiter narrowly evades JAIL over court date mixup on emotional episode
- Do Psychic Abilities and Ghosts Exist?
- Anne Hathaway is Hollywood's New 'It-Girl'
- BBC 100 Women 2019: Who is on the list this year?
- The Takeout's
- Birthright - The Concept of Life or Death
Yami Gautam Recalls Being Asked To Dress Her Age By A Top Casting Director Just Before Vicky Donor's Release have 272 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at March 4, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.