Those who have followed the journeys of actors Salman Khan and Govinda, must know that they were close friends, and both have always sung praises of each other while speaking to media. In 2007, when Partner hit the theatres, audiences went crazy over the bromance of Salman and Govinda, but soon buzz mills started churning out the rumours of rift between the two friends. Rumours had it that Govinda was upset with Salman and David Dhawan for not giving him enough credit for the success of the film. In 2011, in a conversation with Rediff, when Govinda was asked if he has any problems with Salman, he had denied having any rift with the latter and said, “There is no problem between us so the question of solving it does not arise. Even to have an issue, there needs to be a reason and we do not have any reason to have a fight.” He had further stated that he was very much in touch with Salman, but rather than discussing films, they bond over other topics as well. ALSO READ: Salman Khan & Govinda Reunite; Recreate ‘Partner’ Hook Step “Just because we did not do any films after Partner… Read full this story
- Guild Wars 2 vs. Rift vs. Trove: Part 3 (Character Creation)
- Will Trump-Friendly Sinclair Face Consequences for ‘Fake Stories’ Script?
- Can This BLM-Friendly, George Soros-Backed, Dark Horse Lawyer Transform the Justice System?
- When Tanushree Dutta said #MeToo but Bollywood didn’t care, because that stuff is only for movies
- Another life lost to depression and yet we don’t consider mental health a grave issue?
- God Don't Like Ugly
- The Don'ts of "Don't Make Me Think"
- Don't piss on my carpet: the neverending civility debate
- Bullying 101: We don’t need more angry, aggressive boys – we have enough already
- Too Much Chaos
When Govinda Reacted To His Rift With Salman Khan: We Don't Always Have To Be Together To Remain Friends have 297 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at March 4, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.