A review of the WandaVision finale coming up just as soon as I say that debriefs are for the weak… Yesterday, I wrote an essay praising WandaVision for leaning into its existence as a television show, rather than a Marvel Cinematic Universe film drawn out to fill up nine episodes. With an episode aptly titled "The Series Finale," WandaVision concludes very much in MCU territory, a bit for good and more for ill. It's not just that we've long since left the sitcom conceit behind(*), but that the bulk of the extra-long finale was devoted to action spectacle, with Wanda battling Agatha Harkness, the fantasy Vision trying to hold off his ghostly doppelganger, and Tyler Hayward and his SWORD team breaching the Hex in an attempt to clean up their mess. Related Stories How to Binge ‘WandaVision’ Online: Stream the Complete Series Now on Disney+ ‘WandaVision’ Is a Love Letter to TV — And a Reminder of How to Do It Right Related Stories Denzel Washington’s Movies Ranked, From Worst to Best ‘Silence of the Lambs’: ‘It Broke All the Rules’ (*) Imagine, though, an attempt to go full Fleabag with this conclusion, especially with Wanda waving goodbye to her… Read full this story
- 'The Middle' finale recap: Tears, laughs, and one last road trip
- 'Roseanne' season finale recap: State of emergency
- ‘Atlanta’ Season Finale Recap: Earn Turns a Corner
- ‘American Idol’ recap: top three named
- Royals beat Cardinals in 10 innings, secure first road series victory of season
- Westworld Is Finally Pulling It Together, in More Ways Than One
- Houston Rockets edge Golden State Warriors, take 3-2 lead in Western Conference finals
- It took until May, but the Royals won their first series of the season
- 'American Idol' 2018 Top 7 Results and Recap: Who Left and Who Was Saved?
- ‘American Idol’ final three recap: can Caleb Lee Hutchinson win this?
‘Wandavision’ Series Finale Recap: The Lyin’, the Witch and the Wardroid have 308 words, post on www.rollingstone.com at March 5, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.