Vivian Dsena who found massive success as Harman Singh on Shakti: Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki , quit the show as it went for a 20-year time leap back in November 2019. The actor played the lead role and was seen opposite Rubina Dilaik who played the role of Saumya. Vivian had stated that he wasn't comfortable playing a father on screen to an actor just eight years younger than him. But now, Vivian's fans may have some good news in store. According to a TOI report, the actor is all set to join the show again. He will reportedly be seen in a pivotal cameo appearance. A source close to the development told the daily, "The makers were in talks with Vivian for quite some time and are happy that the deal has materialised. They are now planning a grand re-entry for the original hero of the show. Vivian is expected to shoot in 20-25 days. A special track is being written, which will mark his return. He will re-enter the show to deliver a special message, paving the way for the future course of the storyline. He added, "It's a powerful cameo and Vivian will be seen in about… Read full this story
- 'Die Hard,' 'Titanic,' 'Superman' Enter the National Film Registry
- Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige Reflects on Stan Lee and Teases Upcoming Cameos
- Jesse Quick's Legends Of Tomorrow Role Will Be "Surprising"
- Arrow Video Lays Out Its Latest Assault On Your Pocketbook For March '19
- 10 Forgotten Matt Damon Performances
- 15 Naruto Characters Who Were Completely Abandoned
- Sundance: Keira Knightley, Daisy Ridley and #MeToo Movement Films Make Lineup
- BMD Picks: Our Character Revival Wish List
- Ready Player One: EVERY Trailer Easter Egg
- Donnie Yen talks BIG BROTHER, Musicals, Martial Arts Movies, IP MAN 4 and more!
Vivian Dsena To Re-Enter Shakti - Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki In A Powerful Cameo Role? have 298 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at March 4, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.