Here's more fallout from Disney 's release date changes moves on Tuesday: With the studio dropping their 20th Century Studios' Ryan Reynolds action comedy Free Guy on Aug. 13, Universal is now moving their Amblin Tom Hanks sci-fi film Bios , which was on that weekend, to Aug. 20 instead. That leaves the calendar looking as follows: August 13 Don't Breathe 2 (Screen Gems) Free Guy (20th, moved from May 21) Respect (UAR) August 20 Bios (Universal/Amblin) The Hitman's Wife Bodyguard (LG) Paw Patrol (Paramount) It's only a matter of time that Reynolds' Hitman's Wife Bodyguard moves as well given the arrival of Free Guy. In Bios, directed by Miguel Sapochnik and written by Craig Luck and Ivor Powell, a robot on a post-apocalyptic earth is built to protect the life of his creator's beloved dog, learns about life, love, friendship and what it means to be human. Kevin Misher produces with Jack Rapke, Jacqueline Levine and Powell. EPs are Robert Zemeckis, Luck, Sapochnik, Andy Berman and Adam Merims.
- Matrix-level action and MCU charisma: Why Upgrade is the best sci-fi action movie of the year (that you’ve probably missed)
- The Expanse is the smartest sci-fi series on TV, but its insightful human factor makes it unmissable
- As Frankenstein celebrates his 200th birthday, we ask: what makes the original sci-fi monster such a timeless creation?
- Sci-Fi And Fantasy Football: The Cookie Cup
- 39 Actors & Directors On Their Best Movies
- The 40 movies we’ll be watching before the end of the year
- Best movies of 2017
- Our 65 most anticipated movies of 2019
- The 23 Marvel movies of the MCU Infinity Saga, ranked
- The 22 Marvel movies of the MCU Infinity Saga, ranked
Universal Amblin’s Tom Hanks Sci-Fi Movie ‘Bios’ Shifts A Week Later In August have 282 words, post on deadline.com at March 25, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.