Tom Holland is no stranger to hard physical training, which he did plenty of in order to portray the Marvel superhero Spider-Man. But when it came to preparing to play the lead role in the actor’s upcoming feature Cherry , Holland realized he would have to undergo a different, much more difficult form of training to lose close to 30 pounds in weight. In an interview with GQ, Holland admitted he would have a hard time making a similarly intense sacrifice for a future role. “I had to lose a lot of weight for Cherry. And I don’t think I would ever do that again. I lost around 27lbs by running in a bin bag every day… It was awful. Truly. It was only about ten weeks out of shooting that I realized what I was getting into and what I need to do to transform into the role. So I sat down with my trainer, George Ashwell, and he told me, ‘Right, you need to eat only 500 calories a day and run ten miles. Go.’ Great. It was brutal. And then bulking up, going from a drug addict to shooting scenes as a marine? I got very sick,… Read full this story
- 10 ways to lose weight without dieting
- Starbucks closes 8,000 stores to give staff diversity training amid race storm
- Golfers share out the silverware at Selsey, Bognor and Cowdray
- Man weighing 34-stone reveals how he lost 20 stone in two years
- Sharp rise in obesity related hospital admissions in Norfolk, data reveals
- Can you tell which salad has 600 calories and which has 1000?
- Burton web chat live
- Burton web chat recap
- The key Burton Albion questions answered
- Vulnerable would-be parents being sold 'false hope' by overseas IVF clinics, regulator warns
Tom Holland Shares the Brutal Cherry Training Regime That Resulted in Huge Weight Loss have 281 words, post on movieweb.com at March 1, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.