Last Man Standing star Tim Allen has described his silence about former President Donald Trump as not joining "the lynching crowd." In a long interview on Marc Maron 's WTF podcast , the conservative Allen explained why he stays away from discussing politics. "I literally don't preach anything," Allen told Maron. "What I've done is just not joined into, as I call it, the 'we culture.' I'm not telling anybody else how to live." Allen continued, "I don't like that, 'we should do this' or, 'we should do that.'" Regarding Trump, Allen said, "Once I realized that the last president pissed people off, I kind of liked that. So it was fun to just not say anything. Didn't join in the lynching crowd." The Home Improvement star also shared his anti-tax stance: "Once I started making money I had this silent partner that just took almost half of my money and never gave me anything for it and that was the taxes." He added, "I work pretty hard for this stuff and I accomplished a lot and I was handicapped by my own errors…but I had this silent partner. I never liked taxes." He said the silent partner was "the… Read full this story
- Tim Allen: 'Hypocritical' Hollywood Liberals Bully Trump Supporters
- Tim Allen Weighs In on the 2016 Race, Reveals Which GOP Candidate He Likes
- How Elizabeth Warren attacked Donald Trump at Hillary Clinton rally in Cincinnati
- Elizabeth Warren at Clinton event: Trump is 'money grubber'
- Tim Duncan, San Antonio Spurs hand LA Lakers their biggest home playoff loss in franchise history
- Trump to nominate Tennessee's Mark Green secretary of Army
- Gen. Allen: 'Hillary Is the Commander-in-Chief We Need'
- Trump didn't pardon Joe Arpaio in Phoenix — but hints that he will
- Seahawks' Marshawn Lynch not doing himself any favors with Super Bowl Media Day silence
- Topless activists crash Woody Allen concert in Germany to protest sexual violence
Tim Allen On His Trump Silence: “Didn’t Join In The Lynching Crowd” have 340 words, post on deadline.com at March 3, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.