Products featured are independently selected by our editorial team and we may earn a commission from purchases made from our links; the retailer may also receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes. From at-home massage tools that look like futuristic power tools, to rollers that can double as vibrating back massagers, finding the right recovery tool can be almost as intimidating as a hard workout. But the good news is that you have almost an endless amount of recovery gear you can try out now. Whether you're trying to bounce back after a strenuous hike or a workout, or you're feeling sore after a long drive, the main purpose of using recovery tools, as you might have guessed, is "to help aid in the process of recovery," says Ariel Foxie, a New York City-based private trainer and fitness and wellness consultant. What you're recovering from can range, Foxie explains, "from the day-to-day stressors — because that could also take a physical toll — to training programs. and sometimes even the sitting that I have to do behind the computer for long hours." Related Stories How to Set Up Two Monitors to Boost Your Productivity The Best Online Courses for Learning… Read full this story
- Would you want a personal trainer strapped to your head?
- Best running watches 2020: the perfect GPS companions for your workouts
- Demi Lovato Reportedly 'Great' One Month After Overdose, But Faces Long Road to Recovery
- 5 Best Tools to Repair Corrupted or Damaged Files in Windows
- U.S. House again passes Louisiana-backed federal flood-recovery overhaul; fate rests in Senate
- Your summer home work-out in just ten steps
- ‘No tricks. No mantras. I just want to learn how to do nothing’: my quest to stay still
- Trump administration says it will approve largest U.S. solar farm
- Boeing fires CEO Dennis Muilenburg over 737 MAX crisis and just days after Starliner spacecraft mission was aborted - as shares in company rise 3% in early trading
- 3 Tools for Turning Your USB Drive Into a Secure Unlock Key for Your PC
These Trainer-Approved Recovery Tools Might Be Just As Important As Your Workout have 341 words, post on www.rollingstone.com at March 8, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.