Filmmakers Neeraj Ghaywan, Anubhav Sinha, actress Swara Bhasker and others have extended support to Anurag Kashyap and Taapsee Pannu after reports of Income Tax raids emerged. The raids held on Wednesday (March 3) were reportedly in connection with a case related to Anurag’s former production house, Phantom Pictures. No more details have been revealed about the raid except that it was in connection with Phantom Pictures, which was dissolved in 2018. Meanwhile, Maharashtra state minister and NCP leader Nawab Malik claimed it was an attempt to suppress the voices of those who speak against the government. Film fraternity members and fans have also shown support for Taapsee and Anurag. Anubhav Singh wrote on Twitter, “Kashyap and Taapsee I love you both. Just. Silence has a higher price. But it’s internal.” Swara Bhasker shared a series of tweets extending support to the actor and the filmmaker. She wrote, “Appreciation tweet for @taapsee who is an amazing girl with courage and conviction that is rare to see now days.. Stand strong warrior!. In another tweet, she added, “Appreciation tweet for @anuragkashyap72 who has been a cinematic trailblazer, a teacher and mentor of talent and a man With rare candour and a brave… Read full this story
- The Crystal Figurine That Supports Our Troops
- Myanmar Police Kill Innocents & Raid Monasteries - Monks & People Protest Military Junta, But China
- Are Virtual Private Servers too Expensive?
- How to Choose Your Website Host
- Russian Visa Demystified - Part I - Intro To Russian Visa
- SAN & NAS - A Comparative Study
- Data Recovery Software - Knowledgebase
- My "Journey Beyond the Three Seas" - An Indian Telecom Travelogue
- 5 Ways To Backup Your Data...
- To the Designers - How to Keep That MMORPG Market Fresh
Swara Bhasker, Anubhav Sinha & Others Show Support For Anurag Kashyap, Taapsee Pannu Amid IT Raids have 283 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at March 4, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.