A couple of hours ago, actress Janhvi Kapoor unveiled the latest track ‘Nadiyon Paar’ from her upcoming film Roohi, and it seems singer Sona Mohapatra is anything but impressed with the song. The song, which is a recreated version of the hit Shamur song, ‘Let The Music Play’ gets slammed by Sona on Twitter for losing originality. She tweeted, “The sorry saga of remixing songs in Bollywood continues, the message that they put out is clear – we have no need or respect for original creators, creation, music composers, lyricists even singers. What it also says is that we have no confidence, spine, guts to back the new.” Interestingly, many agreed with Sona and blamed the audiences as well for making remixes a hit. A netizen wrote, “Blame it on the consumers as well…they happily lap up the constant shit being churned out by the likes of Tony Kakkar, Neha Kakkar, Honey Singh, Badshah and the likes… such crap is reaping dividends so why would anyone go for a better product.” “Bottom line is that the Bollywood music industry terribly lacks in original Talent,” wrote another netizen, agreeing with Sona’s tweet. Taking a sly dig at the music industry, another… Read full this story
- "Excited to watch Khushi Kapoor on screen"
- Billie Eilish Sampled ‘The Office.’ The Show’s Creators Are Excited, and Confused
- MADONNA GETS 'LIVE'-LY ON BBC
- The wide open road ahead of Tim Minchin
- How pop is blurring the gender lines
- Goodnight, Dave! Top 10 reasons we'll remember David Letterman after he signs off late night after 33 years
- Oscar has a joker in its deck
- Short reviews: 'Vidal Sassoon,' 'Gnomeo and Juliet,' 'Certifiably Jonathan Winters,' Oscar shorts
- Driving a Tesla in the end times
Sona Mohapatra Criticises Janhvi Kapoor's New Song 'Nadiyon Paar' From Roohi have 283 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at March 3, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.