Fresh off the release of their new album When You See Yourself , Kings of Leon kicked off a two-night stand on The Late Show with " The Bandit ," a track from their latest LP. For the virtual performance, the Followill gang congregated on a soundstage to breeze through When You See Yourself' s first single. Additionally, Kings of Leon marked their new album's arrival by dropping a video for the album track "Stormy Weather." Kings of Leon are also the first artist of their stature to release new music in the form of a non-fungible token (NFT) , which utilizes blockchain technology to create unique packages. Dubbed "NFT Yourself," the album is offered in three packages: One type is a special album package, a second type offers live show perks like front-row seats for life, and a third type is just for exclusive audiovisual art. "We approached the release of When You See Yourself in such an analog way, from the band's approach in the studio to shooting everything on film and went as far as literally pulling out the scotch tape and glue sticks, and dry transfer lettering," the band's creative director Caset McGrath said in a… Read full this story
- Indian dance group 'The Kings' wins US reality show 'World of Dance'!
- Still Wishing Oprah Would Run for President? Sounds Like Gayle King Does, Too!
- If You Needed Any More Confirmation That Gayle Been King, Check Out How She Responded to Fox News
- Stephen Colbert Schools ‘Evil’ Jeff Sessions on the Bible: ‘Don’t Bring God Into This’
- Stephen Colbert On Dropping ‘The Colbert Report’ Persona and the Glorious Debut of ‘The Colbeard’
- Gayle King is frustrated with leadership at CBS and execs secretly bringing rising star Bianna Golodryga to This Morning behind her back - as fears grow that she may leave network next year
- Stephen Colbert checks Lucas Hedges’ ID, pours him a drink, makes him sing
- “Stephen Colbert” returns to give The Werd on the Trump budget
- Ex-king of Malaysia is set to marry 'a more suitable wife selected by his family' after dumping the Russian beauty queen he gave up his crown for
- Watch BTS Serenade ‘Colbert’ Audience With ‘Make It Right’
See Kings of Leon Perform ‘The Bandit’ on ‘Colbert’ have 377 words, post on www.rollingstone.com at March 5, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.