Saif Ali Khan spotted at BKC vaccination centre , Hema Malini takes the jab at Cooper Hospital Mumbai: Bollywood actress Saif Ali Khan was papped outside the vaccination centre in Bandra Kurla Complex. Dressed in casual blue kurta and beige pants, Saif covered his face with a red handkerchief. However, it is still not known if Saif has got his first shot of vaccination for COVID-19 . As the Kal Ho Na Ho actor walked out of the centre, he said ‘hi’ to the paparazzi and even gestured with a friendly salute. Read: Mumbai City Latest Updates Saif and wife Kareena Kapoor have recently welcomed their second born, a baby boy on February 21. Their firstborn, Taimur, is four years old and is already an internet sensation. Kareena and Saif are yet to introduce their baby boy to the world. On the other hand, Bollywood stars like Hema Malini, Satish Shah, Rakesh Roshan among others have got their vaccination as the second phase of vaccination began. Photo: ANI Hema Malini shared the news on social media that she has taken her first vaccination jab at Cooper Hospital. List of Private Hospitals that can give COVID-19 vaccine in Mumbai These 29… Read full this story
- Eight Australians are in urgent quarantine amid fears coronavirus 'will infect 350,000 in Wuhan alone' as China locks down fourteen cities and races to build 1,000 bed hospital in just FIVE DAYS
- Explained: Why you will have to pay more for petrol, diesel from April 1 2020
- Coronavirus alert in Birmingham as medics in hazmat suits quarantine suspected victim after he was SENT HOME by GP - despite revealing he had just returned from Wuhan
- Life under fire in Gaza: the diary of a Palestinian
- As it happened: German evacuees leave China amid coronavirus outbreak
Saif Ali Khan papped outside BKC COVID-19 vaccination centre; Hema Malini gets jab at Cooper Hospital have 288 words, post on mumbaimirror.indiatimes.com at March 6, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.