Rohit Saraf is the latest Bollywood celebrity to be diagnosed with COVID-19. The actor took to his Instagram page to share this news with his fans and followers. Rohit said that he tested COVID-19 positive despite taking all the precautions and urged his fans not to take the virus lightly. He shared a post that read, ”Despite the precautions, I have tested COVID positive. The virus is right here, let us not forget. Lets us NOT slack even for a moment, please. I’ve been in isolation for past four days with all the possible symptoms and that’s why, I request all of you to please not take this lightly. Take care and stay safe. The actor further said that he is coping well and wrote, “Please stay put unless urgent. I urge y’all to be careful for your own sake and for that of others. P.s. i am coping well, all things considered. ☺️ My team and all the people who were in contact with me in the past 7 days have been informed and they’ve all isolated and tested themselves too.” Read his post. View this post on Instagram A post shared by Rohit Suresh Saraf (@rohitsaraf) Rohit Saraf… Read full this story
- Asian Tiger Mosquitoes - Tame the Tiger and Reduce the Threat From West Nile Virus
- The great Agarwall of India
- MLS Cup Round 1 preview: Everything you need to know
- The Crown Prince! Duke and Duchess don traditional Pakistani headwear as they meet Himalayan villagers - as historic Royal tour retraces steps his mother Princess Diana took during her visit in 1991
- 'That's the danger': Inside MMA's problem with eye pokes
Rohit Saraf Tests Positive For COVID-19 Despite The Precautions; Urges Fans Not To Take The Virus Lightly have 273 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at March 25, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.