Bigg Boss 14 ‘s Rakhi Sawant and her brother Rakesh got into trouble as an FIR was filed against them in Delhi in a fraud case recently. The case dated back to 2017. It was said that the complainant Shailesh Srivastava had given them Rs 6 lakh. Also, Rakesh and another person named Raj Khatri had given them post-dated cheque, which had a wrong signature. Now, both Rakhi and her brother have reacted to the allegations made by Shailesh. Rakesh clarified to TOI that the matter is between him and his partner Raj Khatri with whom he had opened acting institute in Delhi under partnership. Rakesh said that he had to come to Mumbai as his mother was seriously ill. But when he returned, his partner had cheated on him and all his belongings including a cheque book was missing from the office that they had opened together. He also added that he had filed two FIRs- one in Delhi and one in Mumbai for the missing cheque book. He also said that the case is of wrong signature on the cheque and he has enough proof to prove it wrong. Rakesh further said, “And coming back to my sister… Read full this story
- Bank loan fraud case: CBI books former Maruti Udyog MD Jagdish Khattar
- NatWest is worst bank for helping fraud customers after massive rise in complaints
- PMC Bank case: Pages missing from records of important directors’ meetings
- An Inquiry Into the Very Public Private Marriage of Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise
- Retired Army officer duped of Rs 40,000 in 'WhatsApp fraud'
- Hunter Biden is linked to multiple criminal probes involving fraud, money laundering and counterfeiting, and owns stunning Hollywood Hills home, paternity court case documents claim
- Israel's Netanyahu seeks immunity from prosecution in corruption cases
- 'Desperately sad': Andrew Ridgeley shares heartache over 'utterly tragic' death of Wham co-star George Michael's sister Melanie, 59, whose body was found on Christmas Day exactly three years after he died
- 'Dear George and Melanie, together again': George Michael fans pay heartfelt tribute to his sister, 59, who died suddenly on Christmas Day exactly three years after the singer
- J&K: CBI searches 13 locations, NCR in connection with arms licence case
Rakhi Sawant Calls The Fraud Case A Publicity Stunt; Rakesh Says His Sister Has Nothing To Do With It have 354 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at March 3, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.