There are SPOILERS ahead, so proceed with caution. Fighting your own clone is a time-honored tradition in superhero stories. Christopher Reeve did it in Superman III , Chris Evans did it in Avengers: Endgame . And now, Paul Bettany has done the same as two different versions of the android Vision in the final episode of WandaVision . In a recent interview, Bettany admitted he was afraid of filming his scenes as the two Vision(s). “To differentiate between the two characters in a way that didn’t just feel superficial… I mean, of course, one is purple, and one is white, so you have that going for you. But I wanted [The Vision] to be familiar and yet at the same time kind of intimidating. And for some reason, I was really intimidated by the idea. I kept putting off dealing with it because I knew we weren’t shooting it till later. I was letting some ideas percolate because he has a very quick arc for where The Vision needs to go. He has a big turn to get through. I was really frightened of it!” RELATED: Doctor Strange 2 Director Sam Raimi Had Zero Input Into the Making of WandaVision… Read full this story
- Pixar movie scenes that you can visit in real life in the Bay Area
- A final trick-or-treat for the charitable prankster behind ‘Alice’ the gorilla
- Going to St. Paul’s new Keg and Case West Seventh Market? Here’s a guide
- Canzano: Paul Allen leaves so much behind, including the Trail Blazers
- Anthony Hopkins Returns to ‘King Lear,’ Finally Up to the Challenge
- Raiders report: Five things we learned Thursday
- As a Team Owner, Paul Allen Liked to Do the Math on Winning
- Two West St. Paul council members competing to be mayor. They disagree on divisive issues.
- Book review: Bob Woodward's 'Fear' is a meticulous, frightening look inside the Trump White House
- Anna Kendrick flirts with dark comedy in Paul Feig’s ‘A Simple Favor’
One WandaVision Finale Scene Had Paul Bettany So Frightened, He Couldn't Learn His Lines have 321 words, post on movieweb.com at March 6, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.