Exclusive TMZ/Getty Celebrities who own businesses in Texas aren’t ditching mask mandates and COVID safety protocols just because Gov. Greg Abbott says it’s now cool to do so … but there’s a notable outlier. Gov. Abbott lifted Texas’ statewide mask mandate Tuesday and allowed businesses to go back to full capacity, so we contacted joints with celeb connections to see if they were following suit … and most told us they’re NOT on the same page as the Guv. Gwyneth Paltrow ‘s folks at Blo Blow Dry Bar tell us there are still concerns about the ongoing pandemic and the biz will continue insisting clients wear masks and follow all other safety measures that were already in place. Play video content A bunch of restaurants — Pat Green ‘s The Rustic, Guy Fieri ‘s Guy’s Taco Joint and Pudge Rodriguez ‘s Pudge’s Pizza — tell us they will continue to follow all COVID protocols. Meanwhile, at the state’s Rock & Brews locations, owned by KISS, customers will have the option to mask up … and there will no longer be capacity limits. Over at Buddy Valastro ‘s bakeries, we’re told there’s been no final decision on going with or against… Read full this story
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 23
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 19
- Three state-owned economic groups covered by pilot policies
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 13
- Burglars' new trick to break into your home: Thieves use a BLOWTORCH to burn through door before stealing £33,500 worth of cars - including an Audi S1 - while family slept upstairs
- Piers Morgan mocks Susanna Reid’s ‘phallic’ face mask as he apologises again for breaking coronavirus rules
- Trump tells Hanukkah party that if SCOTUS judges have 'courage and wisdom' he'll win election legal bid - as Texas Sen. John Cornyn slams his AG for bringing case, saying states shouldn't interfere in each other's elections
- Virus rules not enforced. Grieving Texas family asks: Why?
- Oracle founder Larry Ellison quits California for his $300m Hawaii island Lanai - after relocating his Silicon Valley HQ to Texas
- Nolte: With Oracle Move, Texas Imports More Silicon Valley Values
Most Celeb-Owned Texas Businesses Are Breaking From Gov. Abbot on Masking have 352 words, post on www.tmz.com at March 3, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.