The response to the recently released Mortal Kombat trailer has been monumental, with the footage even surpassing the likes of Logan and Deadpool to become the most watched red band trailer of all time. The tone and brutal violence looks to be adapting the games very well, but producer Todd Garner has now arrived to put a slight dampener on things, warning fans not to get their hopes up too high when it comes to a beloved Mortal Kombat staple: Fatalities. According to Garner, the problem with Fatalities and translating them from the video game series to the big screen, is simply that the Motion Picture Association of America is not going to let them get away with some of the more ridiculously graphic violence. RELATED: Mortal Kombat: Meet the Kast Featurette Brings Iconic Video Game Champions to Life “First of all, it’s CG characters, so it’s not real. So obviously the bar being raised for the violence. I’m under the restrictions of the Motion Picture Association of America. So, I have to live inside those rules. So, we’re going to do as much as we can and that would be what it’s… Going to definitely be R-rated , definitely… Read full this story
- 2011 Motor Trend Best Driver’s Car
- Ronda Rousey To Voice Character In Blockbuster New Video Game
- Celebrity Drive: “Death Race” director Paul W.S. Anderson’s urban assault vehicle is a Cadillac Escalade ESV
- 2013 Motor Trend’s Best Driver’s Car
- Uber’s ‘Shadow of a Doubt’ Accident
- 2006 New York Auto Show Coverage
- 2020 BMW M8 Competition: So Good It Was Worth The Long Wait
- 2014 Motor Trend SUV of the Year Contenders
- Rebuilding Shelby’s G.T. 500 428, Ford’s Only Dual-Quad Mustang
- Ford GT Full Test: La Ford in La France!
Mortal Kombat Reboot Producer Warns R-Rated Fatalities May Be Too Tame for Hardcore Fans have 293 words, post on movieweb.com at March 5, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.