Even if you have never played a game of Mortal Kombat in your life, chances are you have heard the iconic theme song of the 1995 live-action film adaptation of the series at least once, The Immortals’ “Techno Syndrome”. For many fans, that song is the perfect representation of the screaming awesomeness of the entire Mortal Kombat franchise. The upcoming live-action movie based on the game has a new score by famed composer Benjamin Wallfisch, which, according to director Simon McQuoid, features a dramatic reimagining of Techno Syndrome. “[Wallfisch] came in knowing that, and then we started talking about the respect for the fans and the material. And he said, ‘Do you think there’s anything we can do with the distinct music?’ And I said, ‘Well, yeah, I think through this whole process, what we’re doing here is we’re taking material that’s well-known and we’re moving it and we’re elevating it. We’re taking it seriously, very seriously – doesn’t mean there’s not comedy and levity through the film – and we’re really considering it and we are making sure it’s really thought through.’ So he said, ‘Well, I think it’ll work, and I’ve done a demo track. Do you want… Read full this story
- '80s and '90s kids are STOKED about this Netflix reboot
- Iceland's Eurovision hopefuls Hatari: 'We're the pink elephant in the room'
- Why Fashion Is Key to Understanding the World of
- I Think About This a Lot: Holiday Edition
- On the Set of One Day at a Time, Gloria Estefan Is Everyone’s Hero
- ‘One Day at a Time’ Is the Best Show You’re Not Watching
- Sundance Unveils Politics-Heavy Lineup Featuring Ocasio-Cortez Doc, Feinstein Drama
- Every movie and TV show joining Netflix in April
- 40 New Fall TV Shows You’ve Got to See
- Is Facebook Making Us Lonely?
Mortal Kombat Reboot Has a Dramatic Reimagining of Iconic Techno Syndrome Theme Song have 307 words, post on movieweb.com at March 7, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.