Getty Meghan Markle says she knows what it’s like to experience bullying, but denies dishing it out … something Kensington Palace staff have accused her of doing. According to a spokesperson for Meghan and Prince Harry … “The Duchess is saddened by this latest attack on her character, particularly as someone who has been the target of bullying herself.” The spokesperson says Meghan’s “deeply committed to supporting those who have experienced pain and trauma” and is “determined to continue her work building compassion around the world and will keep striving to set an example for doing what is right and doing what is good.” All this comes in response to UK reports Tuesday the Duchess faced a bullying complaint in October 2018 — made by her former communications secretary, Jason Knauf . Meghan allegedly drove 2 personal assistants out of her household with her treatment, undermined the confidence of another worker and would occasionally reduce staff to tears … according to the reports. Shutterstock Premier A report from The Times also claims that during a trip to Fiji in 2018, Meghan wore earrings that were a wedding gift from Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman of Saudi Arabia … the same… Read full this story
- Emma Teitel: What is it about Meghan Markle’s estrangement from her dad that makes the Brits so cruel?
- Meghan Markle finally strikes back at her father and gossip about her — with the help of friends
- Meghan Markle’s escalating ‘nightmare’ with father worries George Clooney, Queen Elizabeth, others
- Prince Harry visits Arctic Circle ‘shrine’ to Meghan Markle for Valentine’s Day
- Meghan Markle's Father Releases Letter She Sent After Royal Wedding: 'Your Actions Have Broken My Heart Into a Million Pieces'
- Thomas Markle Shares Private Letter Allegedly Written By Meghan Markle
- Meghan Markle's Half-Sister Samantha Wants Duchess to Take Lie Detector Test: 'I’m Sick of The Bulls**t'
- George Clooney Warns Ominously That Meghan Markle Is Like Princess Diana
- Pregnant Meghan Markle gets harsh nickname_ Royal staff says she is difficult unlike Kate Middleton
- Syria Reports New Israeli Strikes Just As Russia Calls Attacks 'Unlawful' and 'Illegitimate'
Meghan Markle Denies Bullying Claims, Calls It 'Attack On Her Character' have 338 words, post on www.tmz.com at March 3, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.