EXCLUSIVE: Magic Johnson's AspireTV has struck a multi-series deal with Kin for two new series. The first series, Just Angela , follows actress and entrepreneur Angela Simmons , daughter of rap pioneer Rev. Run and niece of Russell Simmons, and her life as a #girlboss. The new show will also feature a recurring segment highlighting Black-owned businesses. Just Angela will premiere Tuesday, Mar. 30 at 9 p.m. ET. The second program in the AspireTV-Kin deal is still in development. Just Angela and the second series come to AspireTV after the Malika and Khadijah Haqq-led Side by Side premiered in January. "AspireTV is a perfect home for Kin's programming. The network resonates with a diverse audience of millennials who truly appreciate shows like Just Angela and Side by Side," said Michael Wayne, CEO of Kin. "Our goal at Kin is to create successful unscripted entertainment franchises with multi-platform distribution. Through our partnership with AspireTV, our shows and talent can reach audiences no matter where they are watching."
- Max Muncy’s 18th-inning homer lifts Dodgers over Red Sox, ends marathon World Series game
- World Series photos: Dodgers vs. Red Sox in Game 3 at Dodger Stadium
- L.A. vs. Boston? This World Series is new, but city rivalry is real
- How celebrities reacted to the Red Sox’ World Series win
- Dodgers’ World Series Game 1: Live updates from Fenway, photos, stories, and more
- Home, sweet home: Red Sox beat Dodgers, 8-4, at Fenway in World Series opener
- World Series Game 1: Dodgers at Red Sox live updates and analysis
- Whicker: NL champion Dodgers find themselves out of their league in this World Series
- Pitcher Tyler Watson finds the zone, finds a win that drops C.R. Kernels' magic number to 1
- Alyssa Edwards is beyond belief in new Netflix series
Magic Johnson’s AspireTV & Kin Strike Multi-Series Deal have 291 words, post on deadline.com at March 2, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.