Lil Baby has dropped the video for his new track "Real As It Gets," the Atlanta rapper's first new music of 2021. The single also features Louisville rapper EST Gee, who appears alongside Lil Baby in the Caleb Jarmine-directed video; the rapper is reportedly at work on his Lamborghini Boys mixtape, which will likely include "Real As It Gets." "I'm on some greatest shit/My people proud/I'm as real as it gets/Gone have to chase me I don't like to wait and I swear I'm impatient I don't like to sit," Lil Baby raps on the chorus. Lil Baby released his chart-topping LP My Turn in February 2020. The rapper is also up for two Grammy Awards — Best Rap Song and Best Rap Performance for "The Bigger Picture" — at next week's virtual ceremony. As part of our Musicians on Musicians issue , Lil Baby spoke with his favorite rapper, Lil Wayne. "I always feel like Wayne did what he wanted to do, in a sense," Lil Baby said. "And the reason I feel like he could do whatever he wanted to do was because he put the numbers up behind him. So that's the way I'm kind of rocking…. Read full this story
- Switch's brilliant rhythm game Voez just got another 11 free new songs
- Guitar Hero Live adding 34 new songs tomorrow
- Song of Memories for PS4 and Switch Coming to the West This Year; Gets New Trailer
- League of Legends’ official metal band has an animated music video for its newest song
- Mass Effect 4D Real-World Thrill Ride Gets New Video
- Red Dead Redemption 2 best horse, how to get new horses and horse bonding explained
- A New Koei Tecmo Game To Be Revealed At The Video Game Awards, New IP?
- PUBG gets new weapon, canted sights and Vikendi changes in PC test patch
- Genji, Zarya And Mercy Get New Overwatch Skins In Year Of The Dog Celebration
- Classic, Spirits Mode in Super Smash Bros Ultimate Get New Details, Gameplay from Masahiro Sakurai
Lil Baby Drops Video for ‘Real As It Gets,’ First New Song of 2021 have 352 words, post on www.rollingstone.com at March 4, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.