JP Saxe and Maren Morris gave the live performance debut of their collaboration "Line by Line" on The Late Late Show With James Corden on Tuesday night. The pop songwriter also chatted with the host about how he and Morris came to meet each other online. "I tweeted how much I loved Maren Morris' songs. I didn't really see her seeing that tweet as a possibility, but she did," Saxe said, detailing how he flew to Nashville to write with Morris over two days. "Line by Line," he said, was the second song they wrote. Saxe and Morris performed the track, off Saxe's debut solo album, in a dimly lit studio for Corden , with Saxe strumming his guitar and taking the first verse. The pair harmonize on the chorus, with Morris echoing the lyric "I'll be writing about you for the rest of my life." "Line by Line" is about finding songwriting inspiration in a lover, and Morris has written her share about husband Ryan Hurd. (She guests on Hurd's latest, "Chasing After You." ) Both Saxe and Morris are nominated at this month's Grammy Awards. The Toronto-based Saxe is up for Song of the Year for the 2019… Read full this story
- UNI at North Dakota State preview: Time, TV, live stream, line, predictions
- Follow all the action live from this year's Grammy Awards
- Kieron Morris: Tranmere Rovers sign Walsall winger on loan
- Fitzgibbon Cup round-up: Quarter-final line-up completed after today's action
- Morris: It’s lazy to call Model sweeper negative
- More bands added to Slam Dunk Festival line-up set for Hatfield
- Everton vs Bournemouth, LIVE: Follow the action as it happens
- Conall Mac Coille: 'We're in firing line as Trump plays Russian roulette with economy'
- Bristol City 2-1 Bolton Wanderers: Kasey Palmer scores debut goal in Robins win
- Celtic 3-0 Airdrieonians: Timothy Weah debut goal as hosts into next round
JP Saxe and Maren Morris Give Live Debut of ‘Line by Line’ on ‘Corden’ have 324 words, post on www.rollingstone.com at March 3, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.