Joe Biden plans to hold a full press conference by the end of the month, White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki told reporters in response to questions of why he hasn't held such an event yet. "We look forward to holding a full press conference in the coming weeks, before the end of the month, and we are working on setting a final date for that, and as soon as we do, we will let you all know," Psaki told reporters at the press briefing on Friday. One reporter pointed out that at this point in past administrations going back to Ronald Reagan, the new presidents had already held press conferences, which typically have been held in the East Room of the White House. Psaki noted that even though Biden has not held a full press conference yet, he still "takes questions several times a week. He took questions twice yesterday, which is an opportunity for whoever is overing the White House to ask him about what is happening in the news on any given day." Related Story Tim Wu, A Proponent Of Breaking Up Tech Giants, Joins Joe Biden’s White House National Economic Council She added that "this president… Read full this story
- Obama Names New Press Secretary
- Biden Scores 800 Feet Of Copper Wire
- Trump cried foul about Hunter Biden, but what about his own children?
- Detroit Free Press’ Stephen Henderson Out After Harassment Investigation
- SoE conference: Culture Secretary calls for ‘greater diversity’ in newsrooms as he admits to not paying for UK news
- Sean Spicer Looks Like Howard the Duck in Human Form, Is Scared of Children and Is a Terrible Press Secretary
- Pardon or Not, the Fight Against Joe Arpaio's Legacy Is Far From Over
- Low targets, goals dropped: Copenhagen ends in failure
- Joe Girardi already winning in Philadelphia after home run introduction with Phillies
- Military's top officer says he CANNOT confirm Donald Trump's account of al-Baghdadi 'whimpering' before he died, saying president must have spoken to soldiers directly - but says Pentagon WILL release footage of raid
Joe Biden To Hold Full Press Conference By The End Of The Month, Press Secretary Jen Psaki Says have 341 words, post on deadline.com at March 5, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.