Writer, podcaster and former ESPN personality Jemele Hill and Brooklyn Nine-Nine co-creator and prolific producer Mike Schur have joined Meadowlark Media as creative advisers. Meadowlark is a content venture created in January and led by former ESPN president John Skipper and former TV host and columnist Dan Le Batard . In their advisory roles, Hill and Schur will help generate ideas for new projects, provide guidance and feedback on in-progress projects, and assist in business development. Meadowlark's backers include billionaire Len Blavatnik, whose company owns streaming service DAZN. Skipper was executive chairman of DAZN until reuniting with Le Batard to form Meadowlark. Both worked with Hill at ESPN. Related Story Hank Azaria To Reprise Role Of Jim Brockmire In New Podcast "This is a partnership that made too much sense. Skipper was one of my biggest champions while at ESPN and I have such deep, unconditional respect for Dan and greatly admire his boundless creativity," Hill said in a press release. "At this stage in my career, I just want to be aligned with creative people who are like-minded. That doesn't mean we always have to agree, but there is a core belief system that we share. This partnership checks… Read full this story
- What Michael Schur Gets Right About Love That Everyone Else Gets Wrong
- Michael Schur Inks Mega New Overall Deal To Stay At Universal Television
- NBC Orders Kal Penn Comedy Pilot Produced By Michael Schur
- The Good Place Showrunner Michael Schur Knows the Meaning of Life
- Jemele Hill's deleted SOTU tweet included an alleged Trump assassination reference
- The sad delusion in Jemele Hill's tweet on Jussie Smollett and Chicago police
- Former ESPN anchor Jemele Hill — infamous for anti-Trump tweets — says Electoral College created to 'preserve slavery'
- The Atlantic’s Jemele Hill Alludes to Assassination During State of the Union Address
- Race-Baiting Former ESPN Personality Jemele Hill to 'Make Useful Trouble' at The Atlantic
- Jemele Hill Joining The Atlantic as Staff Writer
Jemele Hill And Michael Schur Join Meadowlark Media As Creative Advisors To John Skipper-Dan Le Batard Outfit have 321 words, post on deadline.com at March 24, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.