In a competitive situation, ITV has secured the exclusive UK television rights to CBS 's blockbuster interview between Oprah Winfrey and defected British royals Prince Harry and Meghan Markle . ITV has fought off competition from the likes of Sky and Discovery to land the rights to what promises to be an explosive interview, in which Winfrey makes clear that there is no subject "off-limits." The ITV deal is reportedly worth around £1 million ($1.4M), with the MailOnline first reporting on February 22 that the broadcaster was the frontrunner to land the interview. Variety first reported on Sky and Discovery's interest. ViacomCBS Global Distribution Group is repping global sales for the special, which broadcasts on CBS at 8PM Sunday, March 7. It is titled: Oprah with Meghan and Harry: A CBS Primetime Special . ITV will air the special at 9PM on Monday, March 8. Related Story Meghan Markle “Saddened” By Explosive Report Revealing Her Former Kensington Palace Comms Secretary Filed A “Bullying” Complaint Kevin Lygo, ITV managing director of media and entertainment, said: "This interview is already a national talking point and ITV is pleased to be able to offer UK audiences the opportunity to see it." The interview… Read full this story
- Trump says Prince Harry is a terrific guy
- Prince Harry heads back to work just days after birth of his son
- Meghan Markle still working with 'secret Hollywood team'
- Suits makes charming Meghan Markle reference in new meta episode
- Meghan Markle's daily diet
- Meghan Markle's daily diet has some very surprising additions
- Details of Meghan Markle's guest editor role at Vogue revealed
- How Meghan Markle's friends are cashing in on her royal status
- Prince Harry reunited with boxer Anthony Joshua
- Harry, Meghan, Elton, Khan Stop Preaching!
ITV Wins UK Rights To Oprah Winfrey’s Interview With Prince Harry & Meghan Markle have 282 words, post on deadline.com at March 3, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.