The announcement of the Hrithik Roshan starrer Fighter had sent his fans into a frenzy. The film will see the handsome hunk collaborate with Deepika Padukone which has further raised the anticipation surrounding the film. If that was not enough, the latest developments around the film tell that the actor has been undergoing intense training for the film which requires him to sport a lean look and perform some high octane action sequences. According to a news report in Pinkvilla, a source close to Hrithik Roshan has revealed that the actor has been working out with his fitness instructor over the last few months to pay special attention to his physique. The source revealed, “Hrithik is known to get into extensive prep, not just on the acting front, but also his physique. And at present, his lineup is filled with ample action and thrill, which requires him to be in a lean avatar. Over the last few months, he has been working out with his fitness instructor to don a lean body with chiselled muscles.” Also Read: Hrithik Roshan Likely To Be Summoned By Crime Branch In Imposter Email Case With Kangana Ranaut Hrithik Roshan has also been following a… Read full this story
- Slimming clubs should tell members they could die of CANCER to get them to lose more than just half a pound each week, expert claims
- Why EVERYONE should 'count macros': Nutrition coach, 23, loses 20 kilos in months without depriving herself of tacos, burgers and cake (and she still eats SIX meals a day)
- Former SF DA Terence Hallinan — a brawler and civil rights fighter — dies at age 83
- Weight loss story: From 120 kilos to 90 kilos in less than 3 months, this guy's weight loss journey an INSPIRATION!
- How Germany could have WON the Battle of Britain: Mathematical study proves the Luftwaffe would have defeated the RAF if they had started THREE WEEKS earlier and focused on bombing airfields rather than cities
- 9 Healthy Dietary Tips For Marathon Runners
- Three women reveal how they GAINED 18st and spent £8,500 between them at slimming clubs – and they only lost weight by quitting the 'cults'
- 'For him the nation came first; himself last'
- 10 best iPhone and iPad apps for keeping fit
- The Second Coming of Muhammad Ali
Hrithik Roshan Begins Rigorous Training For Fighter, Loses 3000 Calories Every Day have 369 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at March 5, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.