Play video content Breaking News San Antonio Spurs coach Gregg Popovich is sounding off on Gov. Greg Abbott — saying his decision to drop Texas’ COVID mask mandate is “ignorant” and dangerous. “It’s a mystifying decision,” Coach Pop said Tuesday night in a pre-game presser before his Spurs beat down the visiting NY Knicks. “Of course [restaurants and businesses] want to open up but getting rid of masks just seems ignorant to me.” Earlier in the day, Gov. Abbott announced he will “open Texas 100%” beginning on March 10 — which means he will end the state’s mask mandate and allow restaurants and other businesses to operate at 100% capacity. Gov. Abbott (R-TX) announces all businesses in the state can reopen and ends the statewide mask mandate. pic.twitter.com/3RyGdMVXvD — The Recount (@therecount) March 2, 2021 @therecount “Too many Texans have been sidelined from employment opportunities,” Abbott said … “Too many small business owners have struggled to pay their bills. This must end. It is now time to open Texas 100%.” Pop says Abbott’s decision will obviously result in more COVID cases — which means more death. “When all of a sudden we act like [the pandemic] is over with –… Read full this story
- Spurs don’t have to worry; they have Gregg Popovich
- Spurs beat Hornets without Duncan, Popovich
- Contrary to popular belief, Indians playoff hopes not dead
- Has Howard learned from mistakes?
- ON FOOTBALL: Penn State program far from dead
- Texas A&M still alive for South crown
- Gray runs for 223 yards, Texas A&M beats Texas
- Spurs fined $250K for resting stars
- NBA fines Spurs $250,000 for sitting starters
- Kiki’s keys to the game: Lakers vs. Spurs
Gregg Popovich Rips Texas Governor, Getting Rid of Masks is Deadly Mistake! have 268 words, post on www.tmz.com at March 3, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.