Disney is continuing its retreat from traditional television by selling its stake in German family channel Super RTL . The U.S. company's joint-venture partner, the German broadcasting giant RTL, has acquired Disney's 50% holding in the channel. RTL will now own 100% of Super RTL . Financial terms were not disclosed, and the transaction is subject to approval from German and Austrian competition authorities. Disney's sale follows its decision last year to close its UK channels , Disney Channel, Disney XD and Disney Junior. The American media giant is increasingly focusing its efforts on streamer Disney+. Super RTL airs a mixture of children's programming and family-friendly general entertainment series, such as 30 Rock and House .
- YouTube stars paid to sell cheating
- Ebix Enters India’s E-Learning Markets via Acquisition of 60 Percent Stake in Smartclass Educational Services
- Mazda 3 hatch more than match for big-selling class rivals
- IPL 11: Chennai Super Kings wins toss, Kings XI Punjab to bat
- Glaxo Smithkline Ads (GSK) Shareholder Jolley Asset Management LLC Decreased Stake
- David Teoh: Untangling the start-up web of TPG’s reclusive billionaire and his family
- The tone-deafness of privilege: Justin Timberlake at the Super Bowl
- Private equity gets flexible amid family office competition: PwC
- ESPN is launching ESPN+, its $5 streaming service that is not ESPN
- This Is How a French Billionaire Retires
Disney Sells Stake In German Family Channel Super RTL have 212 words, post on deadline.com at March 3, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.