Director Zack Snyder has teased what we can expect from Joe Manganiello’s Deathstroke return in The Snyder Cut , and it sounds like an unexpected team-up is on the way. Speaking at IGN Fan Fest 2021, Snyder has revealed that, rather than being at each other’s throats, Deathstroke and Batman will be working together for the greater good. “Joe’s character in this movie when we find him, clearly he and Batman have struck some sort of a deal and they have a bit of a partnership. There’s a bigger enemy, I guess. I think that’s the big difference. They’re not locked in mortal combat. They’re actually working together to try to figure out how to make this world work.” RELATED: Justice League 2 Would Have Taken Place Primarily Within the Knightmare World So far, Joe Manganiello has only appeared in a very short post credits sequence as the popular DC supervillain. Nonetheless, he has been met with overwhelming positivity from fans, all of whom cannot wait to see more in the upcoming The Snyder Cut . Deathstroke is likely to appear in the extended Knightmare sequence, which has been teased throughout the marketing for the movie, with the apocalyptic events… Read full this story
- ‘Young Justice: Outsiders’ What We Learned from Episodes 10-13
- ‘Young Justice: Outsiders:’ Everything We Learned From Episodes 4-6
- 'Aquaman' Jason Momoa reveals his love of pink, Lenny Kravitz
- Momoa dives into ‘Aquaman’ role
- Kochs push criminal justice reform in lame-duck session
- What is justice for Center Grove taunting incident with James Franklin
- NFL coach firings reveal team GMs' accountability problem
- Jason Momoa Is Not Happy That You Think He Has 'Poopsie Pants'
- Jason Momoa Responds To Reports Ben Affleck And Henry Cavill Are Leaving DC Movies
- ‘Aquaman’ director James Wan: ‘I didn’t want to make a traditional superhero movie’
Deathstroke's Twist Role in Zack Snyder's Justice League Revealed have 301 words, post on movieweb.com at March 1, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.