As coronavirus vaccine rates in the U.S. continue to climb, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) announced Monday that those who have been vaccinated can gather with other vaccinated people indoors without masks or social distancing.
The CDC also said vaccinated people can gather with younger people and those who are considered low risk for developing a severe case of COVID-19. This would mean that grandparents can now visit their grandchildren, even if the grandchildren are not vaccinated.
Furthermore, the CDC said vaccinated people no longer must be quarantined after encountering an infected person.
“We know that people want to get vaccinated so they can get back to doing the things they enjoy with the people they love,” Dr. Rochelle Walensky, CDC director, said in a statement.
“There are some activities that fully vaccinated people can begin to resume now in the privacy of their own homes. Everyone — even those who are vaccinated — should continue with all mitigation strategies when in public settings. As the science evolves and more people get vaccinated, we will continue to provide more guidance to help fully vaccinated people safely resume more activities.”
Vaccinated people should continue to wear masks and practice social distancing when in public, the CDC said, adding that a vaccinated person should still get tested if they develop any COVD-19 symptoms.
In order to be considered fully vaccinated, the CDC said a person should wait two weeks after receiving the final dose of vaccine. There are currently three vaccines available in the United States. The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines require two doses, while the Johnson & Johnson vaccine requires only one.
Currently, about 30 million Americans have been fully vaccinated.
- Managers ease restrictions on Facebook use
- The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons denounces mandatory vaccines, citing “no rigorous safety studies”
- California forced vaccinations a blatant violation of the Nuremberg Code that outlawed medical experiments on humans
- Body of CDC researcher Timothy Cunningham found in a river near Atlanta… what did he know? Why was he murdered?
- Another vaccine cover-up revealed: Sharyl Attkisson drops bombshell on “Full Measure” broadcast – see banned video here
- The CDC has lied about vaccines and autism for 14 years… Weston A Price Foundation sounds the alarm
- 6 Vaccines You Should Definitely Get As An Adult
- Top 10 facts about the vaccine industry that the dishonest, child-murdering media refuses to report
- CDC panel recommends expanding ages for HPV vaccine
- 3 of 4 kids who've died from flu this year weren't vaccinated, say federal doctors
- Respect People's Vaccine Choices
- Even with measles outbreaks across the US, at least 20 states have proposed anti-vaccination bills
- Shocking vaccine safety warning
- Vaccines: “Just get your damn shots”
- Abandoning science in favor of coercion, FDA pharma mob bosses demand U.S. states eliminate vaccine exemptions… or else
- The Kentucky Derby May Finally Make People Care About Hepatitis A
- What you need to know about the shingles vaccine, which is in short supply
- Shingles vaccine is in short supply. What should you do?
- CDC committee recommends hepatitis A vaccination for homeless people
- Autism, mercury, aluminum and vaccine-induced encephalopathy
CDC Eases Restrictions for Vaccinated People have 498 words, post on www.voanews.com at March 8, 2021. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.