EXCLUSIVE : Billie Lourd is in talks to star with George Clooney and Julia Roberts in Ticket To Paradise , which Ol Parker is directing this fall for Universal Pictures. Lourd, most recently seen in Booksmart, American Horror Story and the last three Star Wars installments, here plays Wren Butler, a recent University of Chicago graduate who accompanies her best friend Lily to a post graduation jaunt to Bali. Lily's abrupt decision to marry a Balinese local triggers her parents (Clooney & Roberts) to team to try and stop her from repeating their mistake from 25 years ago. Wren stays in Bali for the engagement/wedding festivities and, in the process, finds her own love with a local doctor. The role of Lily hasn't yet been set. Parker and Daniel Pipski wrote the script. Tim Bevan and Eric Fellner of Working Title will produce alongside Sarah Harvey and Deborah Balderstone. Clooney and Grant Heslov will produce for their Smokehouse Pictures, alongside Red Om Films' Roberts, Lisa Gillan, and Marisa Yeres Gill. Senior Executive Vice President of Production Erik Baiers and Director of Development Lexi Barta will oversee the project on behalf of Universal. Lourd is represented by CAA.
- Your Creative Calendar: 73 Things To Do, See, And Hear This April
- This Was The Biggest Celebrity Crush The Year You Were Born
- It's National Siblings Day! Here's what you need to know
- Johnny Depp is Hollywood's most overpaid actor according to 'Forbes'
- Why this is the decade of superstar astronaut movie roles
- Top Green Stories of the ‘00s from Grist
- The best movies to stream this New Year’s Eve weekend
- Drone provides never-before-seen view inside the Astrodome
- Inside Cuba’s DIY Internet Revolution
- Teen escapes from the Mayo Clinic after hospital won't let her go
Billie Lourd To Star With George Clooney & Julia Roberts In Universal’s ‘Ticket To Paradise’ have 287 words, post on deadline.com at March 5, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.