EXCLUSIVE : Arthouse streamer MUBI has made three hires to its U.S. and UK teams. Corey Wilson has joined as Director of Marketing, U.S; Chris Mason Wells joins as Director of Distribution, U.S.; and Natalie Ralph has been hired as Director of Distribution, UK. Wilson joins from Alamo Drafthouse Cinema, where he served as Director of Brand Partnerships and Sponsorship. There he developed and expanded national studio and entertainment partnerships for the company. Prior to Alamo Drafthouse, he helped develop and lead digital marketing strategies at NBCUniversal-owned Fandango. New York-based Mason Wells joins from U.S. distributor Kino Lorber, where he served as Director of Theatrical Sales. Previously Wells was Director of Programming for the Quad Cinema in New York, and has curated film series for the IFC Center, Anthology Film Archives, and BAM. Related Story ‘Beginning’ Director Dea Kulumbegashvili Talks Being Inspired As An Outsider – Contenders International Based in London, Ralph joins after six years at Studiocanal UK, where she worked most recently as Senior Sales Manager on theatrical releases including Room , Paddington 2 , and Legend , and more recently, Parasite and Saint Maud for the UK/Ireland market. Prior to that, Ralph held distribution roles at Soda… Read full this story
- Time’s Up UK Chief & Swedish Film Institute CEO Discuss Equality: Progress Being Made But ’5050×2020′ Still Looks A Long Way Off – Berlin
- NENT UK CEO Steps Down; Discovery Beefs Up UK Slate; NBCU’s Monkey Makes LA Hire – Global Briefs
- ‘Emma’ Gives A Fresh Look At Jane Austen Classic, Amazon Debuts Kristen Stewart’s ‘Seberg’ – Specialty B.O. Preview
- ‘Emma’ Delivers Charming Opening, ‘Impractical Jokers: The Movie’ Laughs Its Way To $2M Debut – Specialty Box Office
- Charades Rolls Into EFM with Pre-Sales on ‘The Rosemaker,’ ‘The Speech’ (EXCLUSIVE)
Arthouse Streamer MUBI Hires Kino Lorber, Alamo Drafthouse, Studiocanal Execs For U.S. & UK have 289 words, post on deadline.com at March 2, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.