Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan recently left his fans concerned when he dropped a cryptic post about his health on social media. The veteran actor wrote about undergoing a surgery due to a medical condition. The Shahenshah of Bollywood took to his blog and dropped a five-word message that read, “medical condition .. surgery .. can’t write.” His fans and well-wishers got worried after reading his post and wished him a speedy recovery. Later, the veteran actor posted a bunch of praying hand emoticons on his Twitter page hinting at a ‘thank you’ message. He even took to his blog and expressed his gratitude and love for concern and wishes after undergoing surgery. Amitabh Bachchan wrote, “My gratitude and love for the concern and the wishes ..AB.” If news reports are to be believed, the superstar has undergone cataract surgery, and will be back home in 24 hours. However, there is no confirmation yet on these reports. Last year, the senior actor and his three other members of his family – Abhishek Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and their daughter Aaradhya Bachchan, had battled COVID-19. During his stay at Mumbai’s Nanavati hospital, Big B used to regularly share updates about his health…. Read full this story
- Meet the world's cutest Atlanta Falcons fan, a boy with dwarfism
- Swedish double-booked its surgeries, and the patients didn’t know
- Denver Health Will Soon Offer Life-Changing Surgery for Transgender Patients
- Column: No Tiger in Masters field shouldn’t surprise or concern
- Thousands of women say they have breast implant illness. What is it?
- Trump announces Judge Brett Kavanaugh as Supreme Court pick
- My Name Is Crater
- Matt Millen, former Detroit Lions GM, gets life-saving heart transplant
- Fresno surgeon settles five negligence lawsuits. Is Community Medical Centers next?
- Meghan Markle confirms her father won't attend royal wedding
Amitabh Bachchan Reacts To Fans Expressing Concern Over His Health After Undergoing A Surgery have 292 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at March 1, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.