Exclusive TMZ.com Donald Trump ‘s got a home outside the GOP if they ditch him in 2024 — namely the American Independent Party … which says he’s their guy, assuming he runs for POTUS again. AIP chairman Markham Robinson tells us he and his party cohorts are dead set on nominating Trump to head up their ticket for the next presidential race … that is, if Trump decides to have another go at it. Play video content Fox News There’s still a lot of time to see how things officially play out, but Markham made clear he and the AIP leaders were more than enthusiastic at Trump’s apparent desire to stay in politics, which he strongly hinted at during his CPAC speech this past weekend. In Markham’s eyes, DT is the perfect guy to lead their party — for starters, they’re notoriously far-right … and support a limited role in government, tax cuts and are pro-life. Just take a look at his MAGA supporters … and you can see how some see it as a good fit. The American Independent Party’s first presidential nominee was segregationist George Wallace . Another segregationist, Lester Maddox was also the party’s standard-bearer in the… Read full this story
- UKIP: The story of the UK Independence Party's rise
- Charlie Angus joins NDP leadership race, says party must counter Trump-style populism
- All the president-elect's men: that golden Trump-Farage photo op
- Nigel Farage labels Ukip MP Douglas Carswell a 'Tory party posh boy'
- Ukip donor Arron Banks says he has quit party to set up 'Ukip 2.0'
- Ukip's defeat in EU elections cast doubts on party's future
- NASA Will Return to the Moon by 2024—Or Else
- Stop Trying to Make Mike Pompeo 2024 Happen
- Bernie Sanders Tells Center for American Progress to Back Off
- Trump Will Have at Least One GOP Challenger in 2020
American Independent Party Plans to Nominate Trump in 2024, If He Runs have 296 words, post on www.tmz.com at March 3, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.