As of late, WandaVision has been answering a lot of burning questions, like Agnes’ true identity, who brought the fake Pietro to Westview, who created the sitcom-reality, why sitcoms in the first place, etc. But there are still countless (fourteen to be precise) mysteries that the show still has to solve. And all we have left is a finale episode, which is rumoured to be at least an hour long. But will that be enough to answer all the burning questions we have? 14 Where is Ralph ? RELATED: WandaVision Creator Hints at Scarlet Witch’s Villainous Turn in Doctor Strange 2 From the very first episode, Agnes a.k.a. Agatha Harkness has talked about her husband, Ralph. We have yet to catch a glimpse of the character or know what he has been up to since the sitcom-world of Wanda started. There is the possibility that Agatha made him up to fit the sitcom-reality of Westview. Ralph is just a character for Wanda’s show that Agatha merely-name dropped and his presence is akin to Maris Crane in Frasier or cousin Jeffrey in Seinfeld – to be talked about but never seen. 13 Who is Jimmy’s missing witness ? Jimmy’s missing witness… Read full this story
- Bermuda Triangle Mystery Might Have Just Been Solved
- Mystery Behind Luke's Lightsaber After Empire Strikes Back Finally Unravels
- Solved! Destiny 2 Bastion Secret Quest--A Guide For The Corridors Of Time
- Who is the mystery man wearing an Australia A cricket jersey at Super Bowl 30?
- Solved! Destiny 2 Bastion Secret Quest - Guide For The Corridors Of Time
- Solved! Bastion Secret Quest In Destiny 2 - Guide For The Corridors Of Time
- Solved! Bastion Secret Quest In Destiny 2 - Corridors Of Time Guide
- Solved! Bastion Destiny 2 Secret Quest - Corridors Of Time Guide
- Solved! Destiny 2 Secret Quest - Bastion And Corridors Of Time Guide
- Gintama Creator Issues Hilarious Apology for Final Chapter Delay
14 Mysteries the WandaVision Finale Needs to Solve have 305 words, post on movieweb.com at March 4, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.