Zareen Khan landed a dream debut in Bollywood opposite Salman Khan in the 2010 film Veer. However, the actress hit the headlines that time for her uncanny resemblance to Katrina Kaif. In a recent interview with a leading daily, Zareen said that she is ‘more than a pretty face’. She said that she was never given a chance to break out of her image as a Katrina Kaif lookalike. Zareen revealed that she is still clueless about how the “lookalike thing” suddenly cropped up. “Yes, in the beginning, it was the whole lookalike thing… Honestly, I don’t even know from where it had creeped out. Even before my pictures or my interviews came out, a random picture, from my Facebook account, was being circulated with claims that she looks like Katrina,” ETimes quoted the actress as saying. Further talking about how the constant comparisons affected her, Zareen continued, “Back then, social media was not as powerful as it is today, and we were majorly dependent on media houses and newspapers. So, I somehow feel that the public was not really given a chance to see me and have a perception of their own. It was fed to them as gossip…. Read full this story
- Sadiq Khan says ministers 'must act now' and slams No10 for ignoring SAGE's advice to adopt a 'circuit breaker' as data shows London's R rate 'is the worst in England' and could be as high as 3
- Diwali 2019: Ways To Prevent Eye Injuries During Diwali
- Sridevi dies after cardiac arrest in Dubai, autopsy complete, body to be flown to India tomorrow: Updates
- MORE towns go into lockdown - so is London next? Capital is put on watch list as Wigan, Stockport, and Blackpool are banned from mixing from MIDNIGHT and experts warn R rate could now be as high as 1.5 with 6,874 new cases and 34 deaths
- Sir Keir Starmer says new national lockdown should start NOW, not on Thursday as Labour claims vindication on calling for circuit breaker two weeks ago
- A QUARTER of British population locked down: Almost 18m people are put under coronavirus restrictions as residents are BANNED from leaving Cardiff and Swansea unless they have a 'reasonable excuse' - and London faces a new no-mixing order
- Since the Covid-19 epidemic started multiple studies have repeatedly shown a link to Vitamin D deficiency yet when Matt Hancock was asked about it he WRONGLY said a British study had found the opposite. Is he ignorant or incompetent?
- Covid-19 outbreaks are growing quickest in Hull, Derby and Somerset, official data reveals (and only 20 out of 150 authorities across England saw their infection rates drop last week)
- National lockdown next week: Boris Johnson bows to scientific advisers and is set tow nationwide coronavirus restrictions after warnings it was the only way to save Christmas
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES SEPTEMBER 12
Zareen Khan On How Comparisons With Katrina Kaif Affected Her: The Public Was Never Given A Chance To See Me have 463 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at February 26, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.