After a long wait, Zack Snyder’s Justice League is finally set to arrive next month, and it’s bringing a big superhero cameo along for the ride. While much remains mysterious about the much longer cut of the big superhero team-up movie, commonly known as the Snyder Cut, it has been revealed that an unknown superhero will show up toward the end of the movie that is said to be mind-blowing. As for who it will be? All anyone can do is speculate wildly for the time being. But Green Lantern would seem to be the obvious choice. The reveal came as part of a new piece detailing the long journey that went into getting Warner Bros. to #ReleaseTheSnyderCut . Toward the end of the piece, it is said that Zack Snyder “has reshot the ending with a hero cameo that will blow hard-core fans’ minds.” Unfortunately, for the time being, no other information was provided. However, the theatrical version of Justice League included a lesser-known member of the Green Lantern Corps. . Could it be that Snyder is bringing either Hal Jordan or John Stewart into the fold? RELATED: Joker’s ‘We Live in a Society’ Line Restored in Snyder Cut… Read full this story
- 'Justice League' Fans Spot Steppenwolf Nudity in Film
- A New Director Rumored To Be In The Running For Justice League Dark
- Zack Snyder Teases His 'Justice League' Plans Would Have Been Better Than 'Flashpoint'
- Justice League Dark Reportedly Eying 'It' Director Andres Muschietti
- Justice League Dark Loses Director Doug Liman
- #ReleaseTheSnyderCut Confuses Danny Elfman, He Claims Zack Snyder Never Finished It
- Justice League review – good, evil and dullness do battle
- Justice League Fans Pay for Snyder Cut Ad at UK Soccer Game
- Justice League Success Will Determine Future DCEU Movies
- Henry Cavill Reveals How His Mustache Was Removed In 'Justice League'
Zack Snyder's Justice League Ending Has a Secret DC Cameo, Is It Green Lantern? have 298 words, post on movieweb.com at February 22, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.