EXCLUSIVE: Disability rights group the Ruderman Family Foundation has honored the final season of the Will & Grace revival as well as Fear the Walking Dead , Sex Education , Emmerdale and Call the Midwife with the latest round of recipients for the Seal of Authentic Representation . "After witnessing significant progress on authentic casting decisions in Hollywood in recent years, we are particularly gratified to see the international momentum that has been generated in this high-priority area," said Jay Ruderman, President of the Ruderman Family Foundation. "With several British series joining American productions in our latest round of honorees, it is clearer than ever that the entertainment industry increasingly considers disability as an important part of diversity." Related Story Hollywood Foreign Press Association “Committed To Addressing” Lack Of Black Members; Under Scrutiny For Questionable Payments To Members The organization honors the five series as they have contributed to the growing momentum on the inclusion and authentic representation of people with disabilities in the entertainment industry. This marks the sixth time the Seal of Authentic Representation has given honors to TV series and films. The current group of honorees includes: NBC's Will & Grace revival for casting Christopher Thornton, an actor… Read full this story
- 'Islamic State': Raqqa's loss seals rapid rise and fall
- Defiant family of ISIS bride Shamima Begum vow to take Sajid Javid to COURT to stop him stripping her of UK citizenship because it would leave her 'stateless'
- A new generation of filmmakers are reworking the roles of LGBTQ community in pop culture
- The Perfect Vision of Dr. V.
- City of Joy: New hope for Congo's brutalised women
- Teen Bullied, Outed As Bisexual On Social Media Takes His Life
‘Will & Grace’, ‘Fear The Walking Dead’, ‘Sex Education’ Among Recipients Of Ruderman Family Foundation’s Seal Of Authentic Representation have 281 words, post on deadline.com at February 22, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.