EXCLUSIVE : Uri Singer has secured the rights to The Silence , the latest novel by prolific author Don DeLillo . Singer is currently producing a film adaptation to DeLillo's highly-regarded 1985 novel White Noise , which Noah Baumbach is directing for Netflix and Adam Driver and Greta Gerwig are attached to star. Released in October 2020, The Silence tells the story of Super Bowl Sunday in the year 2022. Five people, dinner, an apartment on the east side of Manhattan. The retired physics professor, her husband, and her former student wait for the couple who will join them from what becomes a dramatic flight from Paris. The conversation ranges from a survey telescope in North-central Chile to a favorite brand of bourbon, to Einstein's 1912 Manuscript on the Special Theory of Relativity. "I believe obtaining high-quality IP, is the foundation for a good film or TV series, said Singer. "Don DeLillo is a pillar of American literature, and I am so proud and honored to turn his novels to film." The project is on the fast track and is currently out to directors. Singer, who is repped by Cohen & Gardner, will begin production on White Noise this summer… Read full this story
- White House's former top Russia adviser to testify on final day of scheduled impeachment hearings after Donald Trump's EU ambassador Gordon Sondland's day of bombshells including saying there WAS a quid pro quo
- White House's former top Russian aide savages Donald Trump's defenders in impeachment testimony saying their claim Ukraine interfered in 2016 election is a Vladimir Putin lie designed to 'destroy the faith of American people in our democracy'
- Why Stephen Miller’s Emails Are White Nationalism Explained, Explained
- Alicia Keys, Usher, and Jay Z don seventies gear for Beyonce's Soul Train-themed birthday bash
- Klein: Evidence Mounting of Trump Tower Collusion… Against Don Jr.
- Fifty shades of white: the long fight against racism in romance novels
- Donald Trump claims 'Hunter Biden was really bad' and compares his business dealing to Hillary Clinton's emails after Joe's son breaks silence on Ukraine scandal to admit 'poor judgement' but defiantly say he 'did NOTHING wrong at all'
- Taylor Swift Calls Out White House During Video of the Year Acceptance Speech at MTV VMAs
- How David Bowie Brought Thin White Duke to Life on ‘Station to Station’
- R. Kelly breaks his silence on sexual abuse claims: "I have been assassinated"
‘White Noise’ Producer Uri Singer Acquires Rights To Don DeLillo’s ‘The Silence’ have 392 words, post on deadline.com at February 24, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.