Justin Bieber added an electronic glow to "Lonely," his stripped-down collaboration with Benny Blanco, during Spotify's virtual Stream On event. The singer also played his other recent singles "Holy" and "Anyone" for the three-song set, which premiered Monday. "I want to thank my friends at Spotify for asking me to perform exclusively at Stream On," Bieber said in a statement. "This event is a first, so I wanted to do something I hadn't done before with this special version of Lonely. I'm always inspired by creativity, and Spotify Stream On shared some incredible conversations on the vision for the future." The performance opened with "Holy," Bieber crooning over his band's fingerpicked acoustic guitars and live drums in a shadowy, candle-lit space. From there, a digital backdrop transported the singer to a desert road, where he belted "Lonely" over dewy electric piano, vocal samples and bright electronics. He closed with with the retro power ballad "Anyone," the musicians perched atop platforms amid the clouds. In other Spotify news, former President Barack Obama and Bruce Springsteen announced a podcast that partners the streaming service with Barack and Michelle Obama's production company Higher Ground. The eight-episode series, Renegades: Born in the USA , will… Read full this story
- Selena Gomez's new song Lose You To Love Me appears to be emotional farewell to ex Justin Bieber as she sings about being 'replaced' within two months
- Looks familiar! Kris Jenner copies Justin Bieber's Met Gala outfit as she heads to Balmain fashion show with toy boy Corey Gamble in Paris
- Streaming Bill Would Not Put Justin Bieber Behind Bars
- Taylor Swift is 'proud' of pal Selena Gomez's new music following 'really tough' experiences... as star releases tracks about her ex beau Justin Bieber
- Selena Gomez warns fans to 'stop tearing other women down' as she speaks out in defence of Hailey Bieber after fans trolled her ex Justin's wife
- The ultimate A to Z watch guide
- Bella Thorne shares makeup-free selfie to Instagram as she enjoys dip in pool on film set
- Find New Spotify Tunes Via 'Top Tracks in Your Network'
- New Spotify Playlists Tell the Stories 'Behind The Lyrics'
- The definitive timeline of Spotify’s critic-defying journey to rule music
Watch Justin Bieber Revamp ‘Lonely’ During Spotify Set have 384 words, post on www.rollingstone.com at February 23, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.