Iggy Pop has dropped a new video for his interpretation of the Dylan Thomas poem, "Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night." It's featured on Pop's 2019 album, Free . In the Simon Taylor-directed video, Pop delivers a dramatic reading of the classic poem, buoyed by guitarist Noveller and trumpeter Leron Thomas' soundscape. Pop focuses a steadfast stare directly into the camera with the closeup shot style enhancing his deep timbre and expressiveness. In December, Pop released " Dirty Little Virus ," a song about Covid-19. He also recorded a French-language version of Elvis Costello's "No Flag" from Costello's recent album, Hey Clockface . The two friends appeared in Rolling Stone 's Musicians on Musicians issue , where they shared early memories of their longstanding friendship and their careers. "When I heard your music, I felt like you were the only thing coming out of the U.K. that wasn't going along with the I'm-a-monster-with a-guitar-riff thing," Pop told Costello. "The whole guitar riffage was going up and up and up. You were either that or, no offense to her, you were Lulu."
- Mark Zuckerberg and family celebrate Chinese New Year in sweet video
- Emma Barton reveals the HILARIOUS good luck video her EastEnders co-stars sent her
- New OK Go Awesome Video Is Full of Awesome Dogs
- Sayonara Wild Hearts is a pop music fever dream in video game form
- The Beauty Diary by Rebekah Scanlan: How to fake a good night’s sleep
- Amazon wants your kids to use Alexa and its new Echo Glow night-light
- The best movies on Amazon Prime Video right now
- Estas son las mejores películas en Amazon Prime Video
- The worst Apple Watch problems, and how to fix them
- 11 Healthy Night-time Snacks Approved By Nutritionists
Watch Iggy Pop’s New ‘Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night’ Video have 303 words, post on www.rollingstone.com at February 24, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.