Who would have thought the most iconic moment in an MCU project would be a song montage? Yet, that is exactly what happened in episode seven of WandaVision , which ended with the song “Agatha All Along”, a sitcom jingle that revealed the chilling truth about Wanda’s quirky neighbor Agnes. During the episode’s unexpected climax, Agnes reveals to Wanda that she is actually a witch named Agatha Harkness . Agnes then shows Wanda (and the audience) a musical montage of shots from previous episodes which reveal Agnes has been behind all the strange happenings in Wanda’s perfect reality in Westview. In an interview with Collider, WandaVision cinematographer Jess Hall revealed that those moments were shot while in production on each respective episode instead of being shot together afterward. “For the most part, yes. Because you know, [Agatha is] in that period costume, there’s a transition where she goes from one costume to another, which obviously was a little different, that was shot slightly out of sequence. But generally, we got those shots when we were on those sets, because the sets were dressed period-specific and we didn’t want to have to go back and redress a house or redress the… Read full this story
- Mark Kermode’s Secrets of Cinema – from Oscar-winning strategies to 007’s debt to Hitchcock
- Sundance 2016: which films are set to reverse festival's box office flameout?
- Currentzis and contemporary music
- The Death Of Sarah Jones: Safety Concerns Raised Over ‘Midnight Rider’ Crew’s Previous Film In Georgia
- WandaVision on Disney Plus: release date, cast, trailer, MCU connections and more
- Ja'Net Dubois' death certificate 'lists Blues Brothers star Cab Calloway as her secret biological father'
- Publishing Briefs: Burt Bacharach Partners With Primary Wave, Pulse Music Signs Kehlani & More
- The purist perfecting the art of documentary film-making
- Katy Perry says her pregnancy 'was no accident' ... one day after revealing she's expecting her first child with fiance Orlando Bloom in music video: 'We are both looking forward to this new interval of life'
- Meghan Markle mimics jazz singer's hologram pose in secret solo trip to London's National Theatre to fulfill her patron duties
WandaVision Secrets Behind Filming Musical Number 'Agatha All Along' Revealed have 348 words, post on movieweb.com at February 25, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.