Fans holding out hope for WandaVision season 2 may want to temper expectations. Though that doesn’t mean hope needs to be abandoned altogether. Marvel head Kevin Feige recently commented on the possibility of continuing the show during a Q&A session at the Television Critics Association Winter Press Tour. For now at least, the Disney+ series is going to be a one-and-done. During the Q&A, Kevin Feige addressed the possibility of WandaVision season 2. While there are no current plans, the executive said “I’ve been at Marvel too long to say a definite no or yes to anything, in regards to another season of WandaVision.” He then added that Elizabeth Olsen “will go from WandaVision to the Doctor Strange film.” Feige is referring to Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness , the upcoming sequel that is currently filming. It has been known for some time that Olsen’s Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch will factor into the movie, though the nature of her role remains mysterious. The movie’s plot, for that matter, remains tightly under wraps for the time being. RELATED: Game-changing WandaVision Scene in Episode 7 Came with One Demand from Kevin Feige These new live-action MCU shows on Disney+ tie heavily… Read full this story
- If he’s not coaching next season, TV brass won’t ignore John Tortorella’s edgy appeal
- Mark Ruffalo: The Hulk won't return until 'Avengers 2' and there's no word on stand-alone movie
- 'Star Wars,' 'Avengers' lead geekiest movie year ever
- Joe Biden won't slow down after official exit
- What we still won’t know about Bridgegate
- NBA A-Z: Jim Buss unhappy with Los Angeles Lakers' start
- Cleveland Cavaliers star Kyrie Irving could follow LeBron James out the door
- Giants GM Jerry Reese promises playoffs but can't stop Steve Smith from going to Eagles 'Dream Team'
- Kyrie Irving's dad survived wife's death and 9/11, but is just days from seeing son reach NBA dreams
- Figure on a compromise as Paul Tagliabue steps in for NFL commish Roger Goodell in BountyGate appeal
WandaVision Season 2 Not Planned Yet, But Marvel Boss Kevin Feige Won't Rule It Out have 331 words, post on movieweb.com at February 24, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.