WandaVision got a little Wonder Woman 1984 on Friday, dragging the Marvel Cinematic Universe back to the ’80s as its fifth episode landed on Disney Plus. We pick up after Wanda (Elizabeth Olsen) gave birth to twin sons Billy and Tommy (following a ludicrously short pregnancy) and the true nature of Westview was seemingly revealed.”It’s Wanda. It’s all Wanda,” says SWORD agent Monica Rambeau (Teyonah Parris) after being kicked out of the New Jersey town. It seems the Avenger has turned the whole town into a shifting period sitcom, and wasn’t happy when Monica tried to give her a dose of reality.Sign up for Disney PlusLet’s put on our fashionable leg warmers, toss back our shiny mullets and dive into the episode. SPOILERS comin’.Brother from another MarvelThe episode ends with the arrival of Wanda’s brother, Pietro (aka Quicksilver), whom we last saw played by Aaron Taylor-Johnson in Avengers: Age of Ultron… in the MCU. He was killed by Ultron in that movie, a source of major trauma for Wanda.”She recast Pietro?” asks astrophysicist Darcy Lewis (Kat Dennings) upon seeing him.The Pietro who arrives at the door in this episode is played by Evan Peters, whom you might remember as the… Read full this story
- Disney delays Cruella ahead of D23 expo
- 's Latest Episode Only Made a Single Mistake
- Recap: Niecy, It’s Time to Grow Up
- shatters everything in a best-ever episode
- I Was Done With Three-Star Puzzle Platformers. Then Disney Gave Me
- #WatchDaThrones: What We Learned From Sunday Night’s Episode of
- Empire Recap: Cookie vs. Clair Huxtable
- Massively OP’s 2017 awards debrief and annual recap
- The Root Recap: The Event
- "We Need To Improve" Google Plus & Facebook's Sharing Controls Are "Familiar"
WandaVision episode 5 recap: The Disney Plus show hints at MCU's future have 287 words, post on www.cnet.com at February 5, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.