Uzo Aduba , star of the upcoming season of In Treatment , and exec producers Jennifer Schur and Josh Allen, got on the couch to discuss the return of the therapy drama after ten years. The trio, speaking at HBO 's virtual press tour, discussed why it was being pitched as season four, the diversity of the cast and why it moved from New York to Los Angeles. The Orange Is The New Black star also revealed the challenges of playing therapist Dr. Brooke Taylor. "This is easily one of the hardest jobs I've ever had in my life, hardest things I've ever worked on in terms of preparation," she said. "I'm in every scene and everyone in this show is working so hard and so intensely and delivering. It is also one of the most satisfying, fulfilling experiences I've also ever had. This project came into my life in a time that was needed and has brought an excitement and energy, there's a thrill when you go to work. It stretches you, it's growing me and I'm grateful for it." Related Story ‘Mare Of Easttown’: Kate Winslet Talks Mental Stamina It Takes To Play A Detective And Challenges Of… Read full this story
- Northern England was hit hardest by both the Covid-19 and 1918 Spanish flu pandemics, study shows
- Yes, I CAN see light at the end of the tunnel: Historian DOMINIC SANDBROOK says Britons may be on the verge of a truly dazzling 2021 despite our nightmarish year
- Luvvies' fury after Rishi Sunak suggests they RETRAIN like everyone else if they lose jobs due to Covid
- Millie Mackintosh says baby Sienna has hip dysplasia and wearing harness in emotional post
- Briton becomes first person in the WORLD to get approved Covid jab: Grandmother Margaret Keenan who turns 91 next week says 'it's the BEST birthday present ever' as she rolls up her sleeve on historic V-Day as UK's mass-vaccination programme begins
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Says Bout with Prostate Cancer Revealed ‘Racial Inequality’ in Health Care
- I’m in a desperate race to recover from cancer op – so I can get back on life-saving drugs
- I’m 33 Years Old. I Got COVID-19 Eight Months Ago. I’m Still Sick.
- Saif Ali Khan: I’m having too much fun as an actor now
- World News Day: How it took over 125 healthcare workers to save one COVID-19 case in Canada
Uzo Aduba Says ‘In Treatment’ Is “One Of The Hardest Jobs I’ve Ever Had & I’m Grateful For It” – TCA have 404 words, post on deadline.com at February 10, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.