Products featured are independently selected by our editorial team and we may earn a commission from purchases made from our links; the retailer may also receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes. Troye Sivan is making it easy for fans to get a piece of his breezy, laidback style, with a new collaboration with UNIQLO. The UNIQLO UT x Troye Sivan collection is available in stores now and online at Uniqlo.com , and features six gender-neutral T-shirts designed by the singer and his creative team. The designs use stylized photos and bold typography to create unique one-of-a-kind graphics, set over a palette of powder blue, muted yellow, and classic black and white shirts. The accompanying campaign was shot by Sivan's sister, Sage Mellet, who captured the singer at home, and outdoors, sporting his designs. Sage Mellet Shop UNIQLO UT x Troye Sivan collection here UNIQLO says the collection is a "fun representation of Troye Sivan's multiple skills" and says Sivan's reworking of the traditional photos "shows his level of commitment to details." Related Stories Golden Globes Live Stream: Here’s How to Watch the 2021 Golden Globe Awards Online Target Just Made it Way Easier and Cheaper to Shop for Apple… Read full this story
- Nintendo and Uniqlo teamed up on a new line of Super Mario-themed clothing, and it's fantastic
- AUM student's design featured in Biscuits T-shirt giveaways for 2019
- Pazz & Jop Comments: Ladies First
- Graduating Thornton students display talents at senior showcase
- New York, strange yet familiar
- The Food Fight Finally Ends
- Lil Nas X’s Smash Makes Country Wonder if Rap Is Friend or Foe. Again.
- Centier Bank Names Market President
- A new atmosphere in Augusta, or just a ‘honeymoon’ period?
- How Much Hip Can the Desert Absorb?
Troye Sivan Unveils UNIQLO T-Shirt Collaboration have 294 words, post on www.rollingstone.com at February 26, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.